onion-bean
Friday, October 06, 2006
 
A couple days ago (on October 4) I was poking fun at corporate coffee companies and their tendency to put out flavored coffees, which has now been exacerbated by the move toward flavoring with registered trade marked name brand items. I satirically propsed that Jay Caragay, of Jay's Shave Ice, was putting out a meat flavored coffee.

To my total astonishment, he is appearently planning something along those lines for the judges at the next USBC. Please see this thread posted (on October 5) in You Know Where.

Did I plant the seed of an idea, or was it just the natural progression?

The real news will always be funnier than the crap we can make up.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Charting the long road back to South Eastern Regional Barista Championship, things about Coffee and Espresso, Mushrooms and Mycophilia, and maybe even the occasional Hand Made Guitar, bloggity blog blog, ca ca ca ca......

My Photo
Name:
Location: Garner, North Carolina, United States

Born in a cabbage patch, raised on a raddish farm, trained in the marshall arts, graduated like a pitcher, I cut my teeth on an Ohio Scientific Aardvak.

ARCHIVES
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Provided by search engine optimization company Inteliture.com.