onion-bean
Monday, October 02, 2006
 

I hope my double jointed jaw dose not get too displaced as I live out next year with my foot in my mouth. My dentist is already concerned about the tooth grinding and the lip biting.

Having been cited by this blog, popular in the "Third Wave" community, I will be held accountable for my prediction of placing in the top three at next year's SERBC.

With a mouth like Muhamad Ali, I better bring it next year, floating and stinging, with syle and grace, and keep my promise. The practice and planning never stops. Possible ingredience for my next sig bev include:

-cuccumber
-Star fruit
-Tomatillos
-Sun dried tomatoes
-Rasins
-Tincture of St. John's Wart (a happy judge is a high scoring judge)
-Juniper Berries
-Silver cupcake sprinkels, both balls and cylinders (Freudian slip unintended)
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Charting the long road back to South Eastern Regional Barista Championship, things about Coffee and Espresso, Mushrooms and Mycophilia, and maybe even the occasional Hand Made Guitar, bloggity blog blog, ca ca ca ca......

My Photo
Name:
Location: Garner, North Carolina, United States

Born in a cabbage patch, raised on a raddish farm, trained in the marshall arts, graduated like a pitcher, I cut my teeth on an Ohio Scientific Aardvak.

ARCHIVES
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Provided by search engine optimization company Inteliture.com.