onion-bean
Sunday, October 08, 2006
 

Send me those pictures of your Soy Milk Latte Art, I'll be picking the best one and crowing the King and Queen of Soy.

Here I am in the parking lot of Iron Gate Vinyard just outside Mebane N.C. I don't drink the stuff, so I can't tell you what it is like, but they have a very micro set up you can look through if the wine maker or her husband happen to be in when you stop by. Otherwise you can just sit at the bar and try one of every thing.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Charting the long road back to South Eastern Regional Barista Championship, things about Coffee and Espresso, Mushrooms and Mycophilia, and maybe even the occasional Hand Made Guitar, bloggity blog blog, ca ca ca ca......

My Photo
Name:
Location: Garner, North Carolina, United States

Born in a cabbage patch, raised on a raddish farm, trained in the marshall arts, graduated like a pitcher, I cut my teeth on an Ohio Scientific Aardvak.

ARCHIVES
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Provided by search engine optimization company Inteliture.com.